Thursday, August 26

The time has come!

Ok... short blog.....

Well folks... the time has come for Rob to leave for school.... he leaves on Tuesday. I am going to cry and miss him, but I am so proud of him! I know he will do so well and have such a blast, that I ACTUALLY am thinking about College too! Yeah I know SCARY! I love him sooo much it is gonna be hard to not have him around... to sleep by myself. OH MY GOD..... my sexlife is going to DIE! ... this is bad... very bad.... hahahaha

And the BIG NEWS: I AM GOING TO SEE MY MOM on wednesday! Yes folks.. it has been almost 2 years since I have seen her and my brother and sister. I am so excited and scared at the same time! Taking the bus to vist her.... I am not going to say anymore, I don't want to jinx it. I will write more after it happens!

xoxoxoxox


-Nat-a-lee giggled about a boy at 9:21 PM Girly Giggles [ .]

Life brings unexpected surpirses that will make you smile


<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home