Wednesday, August 18

Chilling like a villian

Hello All,
Well I would love to type about how interesting my life.... and all the fun stuff I have been doing... but that would be lies.
I have a really nasty cold right now, and it sucks my ass big time! I hate being sick. But it seems that right now it is one thing after another... I just keep getting something new. Maybe it is not enough sleep, not eating right, and STRESS. But I am working on all that stuff.
Rob and I are so in love it is sickening... hahaha even to me! Ok, you already know that, but him and I have been having these talks, and we just grow closer together. I mean we can finish eachothers senteces. I LOVE IT! I can look into his eyes and know what he is thinking and he can tell what I am thinking too. It is so crazy. I was so blind to not notice the connection we have. It is on so many levels. It isn't just phyiscal, or sexual, but emotional and spirtual?? and maybe even more then that. I love him more then words can say... and when I say Love I feel like I am cheapen my feelings for him, because so many people throw those words around like nothing. I wish there was a bigger, better word for love... not adore... that word is gay shit. (any ideas?) I have found my fairytale. My prince is shinning armor.
Things with Kaylee, my sister, are getting better. We have hung out a few times and we don't fight nearly as much. Most days not at all. And I don't feel less then her, she doesn't put me down anymore. I actually have a good somewhat steady realationship building with my sister! GOOOOOO US!
Um.... anything else.... oh yeah Rob's party is this Saturday, and so is our anniversary.
5 WHOLE FRIGGING MONTHS! I got this relationship shit going on! I have no idea why I couldn't have one before.... I was dumb! (No I wasn't dumb, I just hadn't found the right guy!) hahaha oh and about the party.... Jen and Pam are gonna be there, and maybe Jazz too. This is gonna be a good party.... hahahaha I promise to be on my best behaviour and to act like a big girl and to not be a bitch... first. LOL, nah this should be cool. The party is for Rob, it has nothing to do with all of us.
Question: Could you handle being in the same room with your b/f and all the girls he has had intimate relations with?
Answer: Yes. I hope so..............

Well all my darlings I must go. I am still waiting to hear from my mother..... but that doesn't look good. Hope all is well with all of you.

Oh and remember to SMILE... cause guys are less likely to stare at your boobs if you have a pretty smile... which you do!


-Nat-a-lee giggled about a boy at 8:32 AM Girly Giggles [ .]

Life brings unexpected surpirses that will make you smile


<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home