Thursday, June 30

A big sister..... again!

WELCOME MEGAN ELIZABETH!!!!
Today my parents welcomed my newest sibling into the world at 9:20 am! She weighed 6pounds 4 ounces and was 19 inches long! She has a FULL, and I mean FULL head of hair. Twice as much as Anniyia! She is beautiful, looks a lot like Cody.
Yes for those who are scratching their heads..... Anniyia is 3 weeks older then her Aunt. What can I say.. my family is weird! But there are benefits.... both Anniyia and Megan always have some their age to play with! And there are 2 of them... so they don't need to put up with any of Cody's crap.. lol... cause they can kick his ass... haha
Congrats Dad and Ruthie! xoxoxoxox


-Nat-a-lee giggled about a boy at 8:17 PM Girly Giggles [ .]

Life brings unexpected surpirses that will make you smile


<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home