Monday, January 24

Congrats

Just a quick post.

Congrats Jazz! I found out yesterday that Jazz had her baby on Friday. She had a little girl, though I am not to sure how little 9pounds 6ounces is. She talked to Rob while I was at work. He said she is doing fine and the baby is well. I hope all went well for hurt and that it didn't hurt that bad. I bet her baby is beautiful.

That is all. We bought a new baby book for my little tadpole today while we were at Toys'R'Us doing the whole baby registry thing. It was fun, but it took along time! I am going to start taking pre-natal swim/exercise classes! I can't wiat.. they should be fun!

xoxoxox


-Nat-a-lee giggled about a boy at 8:45 PM Girly Giggles [ .]

Life brings unexpected surpirses that will make you smile


<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home